Wednesday, June 8, 2011

eMonitor and DwellGreen Round 2

Main Breaker off... The install went seamlessly enough and there was actually plenty of room to fit in the sensors, so much so I would probably upgrade to 24 sensors instead of the 12 at a future date once I get this wired (no pun intended!)
First thing to get fired up was my online eMonitor home page and I've just included the latest graphic, pretty in-depth too (only 9 days so far) as I try out ways to reduce our usage, secondly I soon had my iPhone app version on now I can readily see if something has been left on. Its also a great safety feature if say a cooker has been left on or a Fridge Door is open, TV Monitor not turned off. By-the-way Verizon you had better make those DVR's and set top boxes more efficient... Energy Star please.
Checking the usage is getting fairly additive and I'm already getting those kw down. Just as well as things are heating up!! Its Florida after all.... to be continued
Has anyone else used the the eMonitor? I'll be interested in your feedback

No comments: