Thursday, April 14, 2011

A more than worthwhile workshop... Energy Efficient Home Series

I nearly passed going to an excellent workshop kicking off the series "Energy Efficient Home" in Sarasota (well hey, the wind was blowing and the minimal surf was building) I left armed with even more information to help reduce our home energy costs and it was also an affirmation of the work we've completed over the years. The kit we we're given to implement was pretty darn good too.
DwellGreen. It looks as though I'll have the opportunity too have a Circuit Specific E Monitor installed along with a thorough Energy test. Assuming this goes forward I'll relay on an ongoing basis just how effective this program has been and what I've tweaked in the process.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: